Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reunion Service

The reunion service Lou organized was a huge success. I have to admit, when I agreed to come back to play, I wasn't sure what to expect. I was blown away at how good everyone sounded. In fact, for the first time in a long time, I felt a bit of of practice!

Anyway, the church was full and there were about 30 Pilgrims present. Jackie played piano, I played guitar . . . even my daughter sang with the chorus. No one could tell that half the group had just one rehearsal the day before. Well, unless you listened to my playing on a couple of songs closely.

It was good to see some old familiar faces again. My mom says "hi". I'm sure my dad heard you as well.

If anyone would like to contribute to this blog, just drop me an email with your post and I'll see to it it get posted. It can be news, well wishes, or simply to say "hi" to everyone.

Also, should posts start to pile up, I'll keep the music files current so they don't fall in to archive mode.

Peace.

Jim

No comments: